Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy 100 DAYS!!!

Last night my mom and I were talking on the phone and she reminded me that Jesse and I have been married for 100 days! It's hard to believe that it's been 100 days. Well, now it's 101. The past 100 days have been an adjustment, but fun, but sometimes awkward, but mostly happy, usually extremely loud (expect when Jesse has to study), and really funny. I love being married and I'm glad it's been 100 days, because I finally am able to sleep normally with someone else in my bed, and I'm not nearly as nervous about whether or not Jesse will like what I made for dinner. 

A couple of other ANNIVERSARY shout outs...
Yesterday, September 13th, was Rand and Cynthia Mattson's 30th wedding anniversary. I grew up a few houses away from the Mattsons and they are like second parents to me. Their daughter Whitney is one of my BFs. For graduation, Whitney and I talked our parents into taking us to Hawaii. 

This is Whitney with her parents:

Also, my parents are celebrating their 33rd Anniversary next Wednesday, September 22nd. To celebrate, they're going to VEGAS!!!! My mom says she wants to see a show, maybe Donny Osmond. Hahaha, sorry, Dad. Here are my adorable parents (also in Hawaii)...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

2 comments: